Diane K. Bross
Diane earned her BA and BM from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois. She then graduated Cum Laude from New York Law School where she was a Dean’s Merit Scholar and a member of the Journal of International and Comparative Law. She has been licensed to practice law in the State of Colorado since 2000. After working for Lexis Nexis and McDivitt Law Firm in Colorado Springs, she founded her own Colorado Springs law firm.
Diane practices both Social Security Disability and Bankruptcy. She is a member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives, the Colorado Bar Association and the El Paso County Bar Association. She is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the District of Colorado and the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans’ Claims.
- Northwestern University: BA, BM
- New York Law School: JD
- Colorado Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives
- National Organization of Veterans’ Advocates
- El Paso County Bar Association
- Board Member Special Kids Special Families
- Supreme Court of the State of Colorado
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States Court of Appeals for Veterans’ Claims